Thursday, May 8, 2008

Summer is Here!

I have just walked out of my Biology exam and I am done for the semester! I am so glad that now I can relax and not worry about classes, homework, and tests (until August that is :) Today is pretty busy as I had my exam this morning and then I am working from 1-4. Tomorrow will be so nice as I will not have classes and I will not have to do any studying as I do not have any more exams!

Here is an update on my weekend
Last Saturday I went and watched my sibling's baseball games. Then came Sunday. Sunday was very fun and very busy! I went to my church and the pastor spoke on the passage in Matthew about not worrying about what we will wear, eat, or where we will live and to seek the kingdom of God 1st. The pastor said that this does not mean seek God's kingdom 1st and then we can go seek everything else. but we need to always be seeking God's kingdom. After church I went to my friend Kaitlin's house because she invited all the singles over for a yummy Mexican lunch. I had a great time eating, playing bocce ball, and talking with friends. Liz and I ended up staying a lot later than everyone else and I ended up staying until it was time to leave for community groups (thanks Kaitlin!). Kaitlin and I both went to the same community group that night. At community group everyone went around saying a verse that was their favorite or that God was using to speak to them. Then we had a time of prayer and then a time of food and fellowship. I had a great time last Sunday. I am thankful that God has given me a great church and great friends!

No comments: