Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happenings

Last Tuesday I voted for the first time! Best of all, I only had to wait in line for about an hour and fifteen minutes or so. That is not long compared to the four and a half hours someone I know stood in line for!

Today my grandparents from Florida are coming in for a visit. They are bringing my 2yo cousin, Isaiah

Tonight I am being inducted into the Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society at my school. It is for students who have recieved a certain GPA or better in their Freshman year.

I am counting down the days until the end of the semester! The week after Thanksgiving I have a big round of big assignments due and then the week after that I have two finals (yes only two) and then I am done and it is onto Christmas break. Wahoo!

5 comments:

Wasko Family said...

Oh my goodness, i cannot wait for the christmas break either!!!!!! I love that time of year! Keep posting!

Taylor

Kate Van said...

Congratulations on being apart of that honors society girl!! keep up the good work! see you saturday :)

The Smith Family said...

Congrats Natasha! Keep up the good work. I love school breaks too...even though I'm not in school! I enjoy having my kids home and the free time to hang out with them.
Have a great week Natasha.

The Richards said...

Congratulations of being inducted into the honor society!! That is so awesome :)

Kait

The Richards said...

I love all of your countdowns :) Can't wait for thanksgiving....break....and christmas!!!! YAY!!!