Friday, December 25, 2009

Parties!

Hello again, even though I am on break from school I have still been kept very busy, but at least it is fun stuff : ). I have been to lots of parties this month; here is some description of them.


The first party was the care group Christmas party! It was a lot of fun; every one was supposed to dress "funky formal" i.e. "formal with a twist." We had lots of good food, and we did a white elephant gift exchange. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few...


Our fabulous group leader Eric
Jimmy

Eric and Rebekah (Rebekah showing off the lovely brown rain boots that make her outfit "funky" :)


Chara and I


A bit later in the month was the annual Access Christmas Banquet/benefit. Most of the money (that not spent on the party itself) is sent to Covenant Mercies. Everyone dressed up formally, and came for a great night of yummy food and fabulous entertainment by some talented people in our church. Sadly, I did not bring my camera :(

Two other events for which I did not have my camera was Kaitlin's birthday party cookie exchange, and Chara and Jimmy's Christmas caroling party. Both of these events were a lot of fun!
Well I suppose my next post will have to do with Christmas day itself! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: