Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break

I had a great spring break this year. Didn't do anything really big (no cruises or other type of big vacation), but I did get to do a lot of smaller things that were really fun. I got to have dinner at Kaitlin's house, played soccer with a bunch of friends, and more! Care group was also during that week, and it was great. We briefly went over the sermon on bearing one another's burdens, and then we had a time of prayer for people who had burden (whether it be an injury, school, whatever).

Another exciting bit of news is that I had a job interview! I should know this week or maybe next whether I get the job or not. It is for a receptionist position at a small company. The office is only two streets away from the beach! I could actually walk there from the office! While that does make for a longer commute, if I get the job it will be worth it to have a job even if I have to drive further than would be ideal.

P.S. If you're planning on going to Next sign up soon! The cheaper rate will be increased if you don't sign up by the 31st of March!

No comments: