Thursday, April 15, 2010

16 Credits

I am all signed up for classes now! Although I was hoping to stick to two or three days a week I am going to have classes on four days of the week next semester (though one day just in the evening and another just in the morning so its not that bad). I am taking: State and Local Government, Social Studies Education, Math Education (the two previous classes are on teaching those subjects), Short Story, and Physics (with a lab). I am somewhat looking forward to these classes, but what I am looking forward to now is May 6th (or possibly earlier depending on my exam schedule) when I will be on summer break!!!! I am not planning on taking any classes this summer so it should be relaxing, though I am hoping to get a job! These next few weeks are pretty packed with assignments and tests for me, but it will end soon!

1 comment:

Jen and Justin said...

Enjoy your summer break! It may be your last one... ever. LOL.