Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SUMMER!

Yesterday I finished my last exam so I am officially on summer break! Here are some of my summer plans/goals...

...relax :)

....get back into having a regular quiet time as I've gotten pretty bad about that lately

...job: still waiting to hear back from the ODU card center (should know by the end of the week). If I get that I will be working, if not, then I will be looking for a job

...aikido: the club does not meet over the summer, but I am thinking about taking a class so I can stay in practice. This does cost money, however, so we shall see

I also have other things that I hope to do over the summer such as going to the beach, doing things with friends, and a Bible study with my Mom and Alexandra.

Anyone else have summer plans they want to share?

No comments: