Sunday, October 30, 2011

Practicum

After a long wait, I was finally placed in my practicum! I have to spend a total of 70 hours in an elementary classroom before the end of the semester (35 in a Pk-3, and 35 in a 4-6). Right now I am in a 3rd grade classroom. I am really enjoying it, and I definitely have some funny and cute quotes from the kids. The hours have added a lot to my schedule though, and I have been pretty exhausted. Thankfully I do not have a whole lot of homework otherwise though, but projects will be coming up soon with the end of the semester approaching so I need to make sure I stay on top of things.

I am looking forward to the end of the semester, and having a break as well as Christmas! I plan on starting the graduate program in January, and I am a bit nervous about that.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

3rd grade! sweet! I'm glad you have a break coming up and you can hopefully rest a little before your graduate school adventure begins!

Ashley said...

3rd grade! Sweet! Glad to hear you have a break coming up so you can rest before your graduate school adventure begins!! :)