Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Homestretch

100 meters [_running track with four lanes_]

I have finally arrived at the last few weeks of my last semester of classes (next semester will be student teaching only). I am so ready for a break, and so ready to be done with classes! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break as a refresher to finish out the semester. From today, I only have about four weeks left in the semester.It has been a fairly decent semester; the work has not been too difficult, but I have really struggled with focus and non-procrastination. Hopefully I will improve in both of those things before I begin student teaching. I think it may  be easier because it will be a "real life" situation, and I will be working directly with the kids every weekday, and putting into practice the things I have learned. It's going to be hard, but I think that it will be fun as well.

I am also looking forward to the Christmas season! It is my favorite holiday. I love celebrating Christ's birth. I also love the lights, decorations, music, celebrations, and more. Only about a week until my family and I can begin decorating and listening to Christmas music! First we will enjoy celebrating Thanksgiving as a family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

actually, your struggle against "non-procrastination" has been very successful... :) he he...