Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break


My spring break has finally arrived! Because of student teaching, and the fact that my break goes by the public school schedule rather than ODU's schedule, it is a bit later than usual this year. So far I have mostly been relaxing and getting a few things done that get pushed aside during the school week. I definitely feel that this week will help me return to school refreshed and re-energized for the last few weeks of student teaching.

Here are some pictures from my classroom...

The first picture is a "game" I found to help students practice working with prefixes and suffixes. They sort the flies onto the various frogs, and then they have to write the words down in the correct category along with the meaning of the word.


Lastly, here is a picture of the classroom. I wish I could post a picture of the sweet kids, but for privacy reasons, I can't. I'm going to be happy to finally complete my student teaching and my degree, but I sure will miss this class!


No comments: