Monday, June 2, 2008

Community Groups and House Sitting

Community group tonight was great. I went to Katy and Clay's (sorry if I misspelled your names) group. We met at her parents house and went out on the dock and had a time of worship and then a time for those who had been to New Attitude to share about it if they wanted. After that we had a fire and toasted marshmallows to make smores and we had a great time of fellowship.

I have an exciting plan for this summer....Lyndsey and I are going to housesit for a couple in my church for about two weeks! I am so excited, I think it is going to be so much fun! Maybe I will write about it and post pictures

4 comments:

abbey said...

hey natasha! thanks for your comments! I don't know for sure when our first meeting is gonna be..we have to get with Brett to see what he's thinking. but I'll definately keep you posted! fun NA pics, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha,
I can't wait to see the posts and pictures from your house-sitting!

-Moriah

Unknown said...

can we come over for dinner?

Natasha said...

Probably not Dad