Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Williamsburg!

Last Monday, my friends Kaitlin, Laura, Liz, and I all went to Williamsburg for the day! We packed so much stuff into one day, and it was so much fun.
We're off!
First we went to an antique mall (I don't have any pictures of that). That place was so huge and so full of stuff we could have spent hours in there! Next we went to the Prime Outlets where I bought a necklace from American Eagle.

After the outlets we went to lunch. The Old Chickahominy House is a really neat place. It is only open for breakfast and lunch, and t has a neat multi level shop in it as well. I ordered ham on biscuits and a salad. The ham and biscuits were delicious!



Laura and Kaitlin
Liz and I

After lunch we went to the Colonial Williamsburg area. We walked around, looked in lots of neat shops, and saw many colonial style buildings.












Then we drove to Yorktown to go to an outdoor concert thing on this beach by a river that Kaitlin had heard about.

On the Colonial Parkway



It turned out that the concert was really more for a restaurant. We were able to hear some music though and it was lots of fun to picnic on the beach and walk around. We saw this ship out in the water giving cruises.



While walking around, we came across this...



It was kind of spooky inside as you couldn't see much inside because it was dark in there!


The inside lit up by my camera flash
The ship came up close and stopped at the dock



Williamsburg was so much fun. Thanks Kaitlin for thinking up this idea, doing all the planning, and for driving!




2 comments:

hunts said...

So fun!! I wanna come next time! So did you girls ever throw a rock in the river for me?? I told Kates to when she texted me=)
Miss you and see ya soon!
Jessi

Natasha said...

Jessi! i would love to have you and Jenni come next time, that would be tons of fun!