Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wow

I just watched the opening ceremonies for the 2008 summer Olympics. It was amazing! One of the really neat things was the lighting of the Olympic flame. The last runner was lifted into the air by cables and "ran" in the air around the top of the stadium! I would be so afraid I would drop the torch or something (wouldn't that be embarrassing?)

On Monday it will be exactly two weeks until I start my 1st semester as a sophomore! I am actually looking forward to going back to school. I am taking Art, American Lit, Public Speaking, American History, and Criminal Justice (this fulfills my Social Science requirement and I thought it sounded like fun).

If you are attending school in the fall (whether college, high school, or whatever) , what classes are you taking?

3 comments:

The Richards said...

I got to see some of the opening ceremony too. It was amazing!! I'll see you tomorrow Natasha:)
Kait

hunts said...

Don't you love the olympics??!?!! It makes me want to get out there and train or something :) haha You have to tell me how your art class is!! See you soon! ~ferf

Katherine M. said...

Natasha, I'm with you. The Olympic opening ceremony was amazing. I couldn't believe the beauty and precision.
Hope school goes well for you!