Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick Update

School is still going well; it has not been too hard yet :). I pretty much like all of my professors except for the fact that my Asian History professor is, while a nice lady, not the best of teachers (still ok though). Life is kept pretty busy between school, homework, work, church things, and all the other things that seem to pop up. I am enjoying it though, and it is nice not to be bored :). This year I am playing volleyball at the church. Our first game is on Feb 8th and I am so excited for that; this will be my 1st year playing. Well that is all for now; hopefully I will have something interesting to write about or post pictures of soon!

1 comment:

Reaghan said...

hey!
thanks for the update! that's really neat how your playing volleyball i hope you enjoy it!
see ya
rea