Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past weekend was busy, but fun. My friend Laura came over on Friday, and we both went to see Kaitlin's gradutation (congratulations friend!), then Laura spent the night both that night and Saturday night. Saturday was the Access Coffee House/Open Mike Night. It was fun and there were many wonderful performances. Sunday after church, Laura, Liz, Alexandra, and I went out to lunch at Firehouse subs (yummy), and then Laura, Alexandra, and I went to Wal-Mart to buy some snacks to take to NEXT. I can hardly believe it; only 6 more days!

This coming week is going to be busy as well. My self-defense class at school (for PE credit) starts tomorrow so I have that tomorrow and Wednesday. I work Tuesday and Thursday as usual, and Wednesday is Ladies Meeting. Then on Friday some of the girls in our carpool will be spending the night, and on Saturday morning we leave for NEXT!

1 comment:

Kate Van said...

self-defense class!? that sounds fun! I'll be praying for you during your time at Next.