Saturday, May 30, 2009

Self Defense

I thought I would give you all a little update on my self defense class that I am taking at school. It is going really well and I am having a lot of fun, but one thing is sure; it is a workout! The first day of class wasn't bad, but the morning after my second class I was so sore it hurt to move! : )
We have learned a lot of stuff. Three types of hits, three kicks, and this whole series of movements (that included getting to flip our instructors :) to do if someone were to try to grab you from behind. We have also learned break falls (so if we are pushed down or against something we don't hit our head and get knocked out) and other miscellaneous stuff. Like I said, it is a lot of fun, but boy am I tired by the end of class! : )

2 comments:

hunts said...

Thats sweet Natasha! You'll have to teach me some of your new moves!!!
jessi

Anonymous said...

I ♥ your new template!!!!!! you look like you're getting a good workout when you get home!!!!!


♥,
~Moriah~