Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer

My summer so far has been great. It is nice to have a break from a full-time school schedule. I have been able to spend time reading, sleeping in, going to Busch Gardens, going to the beach, etc. My self-defense class is over now; I am disappointed that it is already over, but I will be able to still go there and practice (my teacher said we could come for free on certain days). It won't be the same as a class, but I hope to still have fun. :) My other summer class starts on the 10th of July. This one will require some actual homework :).

The other day, I went to Ashley and Ray's wedding! It was a beautiful wedding, I had a lot of fun, and I am so happy for them!

As of now, my little brother or sister has not been born yet, but I hope that that occurs very soon! I cannot wait to hold him or her, and see what he or she looks like.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. :) LOL