Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 Random Memories From When I Was Little

1. I remember having a birthday party with clowns

2. I remember when Alexandra and I would play doll house for days on end.

3. When we played doll house it almost always ended up with the humans finding out the pets could talk and/or the humans having to leave for some reason, and the animals taking over the house. : )

4. I remember getting a Bible and a stuffed Barney for "graduation" (probably from Kindergarten).

5. I remember going to Florida for Christmas, and my Dad having to go to the thrift store to buy us some cooler clothes!

6. I remember playing with my siblings that we were "dogs", "wolves", or some other kind of animal.

7. I remember actually getting a real snow fall : ) and making real snowmen (and one time having some neighborhood boy whom we didn't even know knock the head off of our snowman!)

8. I remember going to the park and then to Sonic for milkshakes (yummy!)

9. I remember when I hated chocolate (my tastes have changed by now though : )

10. I remember having a baby doll who I think I named "Jonah"

Now its your turn! On your blog (or in the comments section if you don't have a blog) write your own 10 random memories from when you were little.

4 comments:

abbey said...

fun idea natasha!

Anonymous said...

1. Playing dollhouse

2. Watching you and Alexandra play :)

3. going to Sonic

4. going to the park on philip's b-day and then coming home and eating shrimp. YUCK!!!!! lol :D

5. 'accidentally' opening one of my presents. :)

6. Getting a toy cat and toy cage from my uncle while we were in Phoenix AZ. (not the same gift) :)

7. Saying "this is what I've always wanted!!!!!!!!!!!"

8. listening to tapes in the car while we moved from Mississippi.

9. One of those tapes was 'little Mermaid' i think :)

10. 'helping' my family build a swing set that we got from Costco


that was a good idea!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

1. Mrs. Hamilton reading from the Bible in 2nd Grade home room.

2. Throwing up all over the floor of my Dad's car when he took me to school (I told him I wasn't feeling good). :)

3. Playing with hot wheels Hazard

4. Getting Cow Boy Boots and walking around, looking down at my boots pretending I was a cowboy

5. Watching the astronauts take off from my grandmas house - outside on the porch

6. The Missile Park in Melbourne FL

7. The house clothes shoot in Crestline OH

8. Having my brother's and my picture taken when sledding in the snow with our dog

9. My paper route

10. Ice Skating on a pond that no longer exists in Bucyrus OH

Anonymous said...

Haha