Monday, January 9, 2012

And so it begins...

Tomorrow is my first day of graduate school! My class tomorrow is "The Child and the Family." In addition to that I am also taking; Advanced Classroom Management (Practicum), Advanced Child Development Theory, and Reading to Learn Across Curriculum (this one is online). I am looking forward to the classes, but nervous about getting all my practicum hours in! I will be doing half of those at the ODU Child Study Center working with young children, and half in an elementary school (don't know which one yet) in a 4th, 5th , or 6th grade classroom. Should be fun at least. On top of this I am still working part time at my job. Here's to a crazy semester! It will probably be my last "real" semester; if all goes as planned, I will take four classes this summer and be student teaching in the fall, graduating next December (2012).

No comments: