Friday, March 23, 2012

Great Moments

One of my classes this semester includes a practicum. I have to complete 75 hours in a public school and 75 hours in the Child Study Center at ODU. My ODU teacher requires that we give out at least one "Great Moment" certificate (simple half-sheets of paper with "Great Moment" on it underneath which it says "_____ had a great moment today" and space to write about what it was the student did that was great. Last week or so I gave one to this one girl in the 4th grade classroom I am in. A few minutes later she handed me a folded piece of paper that, on the outside, said "To: Miss Morrison From: her (I'm not going to share her name for privacy reasons). On the inside was this....

1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

That is such a neat idea!

I share on my blog all of the time about how God puts each kiddo in our room for a reason. Many times it is the kiddos who teach and encourage us!

I love your blog and how your love for the Lord shines through. If you had a follower button I would follow you! =)

Come visit me when you get the chance. I would love for you to read my inspirational poems!

Blessings to you,


Heather
Heather's Heart