Sunday, April 1, 2012

So much to do. So little time

Spring is here! I have been enjoying the nicer weather and the gorgeous flowers. Not enjoying the congestion, scratchy throat, and itchy eyes, but thankfully those are only minor.


This semester has been crazy busy. These last few weeks seem especially so; I have lots of homework assignments, four weeks to go in the Child Study Center, a little less than 25 hours to finish in my public school practicum (including 3 hours of teaching), taxes to file, and all the miscellaneous errands that come up. It's been pretty stressful to say the least especially since I am struggling a lot with procrastination. Coffee has been pretty frequently appearing in my life.

If you think of it, prayers would be much appreciated for me to handle the stress (or better yet for it to go down) and finish out these weeks (and beyond) well. I could also use prayer that I would make better use of my time and stop procrastinating all the time.

Really looking forward to summer. Planning on not taking any classes, but just taking a break and completing at least some of the state testing I have to have for my teaching license. I am also attending the Next conference and planning on going on a missions trip to Rancho 3M in Mexico (see my earlier post if you are interested in more information or in learning how you can support me in prayer or financially for the missions trip).

No comments: