Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rancho 3M Video I Made

I figured out how to create a video slide show complete with music! Here is one I created with some pictures from my trips to Rancho 3M in 2007 and 2011. They include pictures of us, the kids, and even some projects we did. As an update on fund-raising for this year's trip; I have received $300 out of the needed $750! I am very grateful. We have met the first deadline; the next one is the beginning of June and by then I will need $250 more, and the final deadline is late June I believe ($200 each due). Alexandra needs a bit less than that. Even if you cannot support us financially please be praying; prayer is free, and God has no limits! We could also use prayer for safety,that nothing would prevent our going, for the situation in Mexico, and for the Ranch itself, and that we would be able to be a huge blessing to them! Enjoy the video!



No comments: