Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This and That

I have finally finished my practicum hours! I would have been done a little bit earlier if not for SOL testing at the school taking up quite a bit of time on the schedule. It feels good to have that behind me and done! It was a pretty stressful semester, but it is basically done now;  I just have to copy and submit the papers and such for the practicum and write a short journal sort of thing, but none of that takes very long and I will probably be turning everything in tomorrow or Friday.

This Saturday, bright and early, I will be leaving VA and heading to Orlando for the Next conference (used to be called New Attitude until a couple years ago). This is the last year they will be doing this conference! I am really excited for the conference though sad it will not be held again. Every year I have gone (this will be my 5th year!) has been simply amazing, and I hope that this year is the same. If you think of it, please be praying for this conference, that the Lord would touch each and every heart there.



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Praying for you, Natasha! That God will do great and awesome things in your midst! Praying that you come back refreshed in Him! Have a blast!!