Sunday, August 26, 2012

An End, A Beginning, and a Beginning of an End

An End: Summer 2012 has drawn to a close; my classes at ODU start this week, and I must say goodbye to summer. Overall, despite some setbacks, it was a good summer filled with memories including my trip to Rancho 3M and our family vacation in the mountains.

A Beginning: This is the beginning of a new semester at ODU. New classes, new homework assignments, new schedule, etc. I do not know yet all that this next school year will hold. I think I know some of it, but it is always possible that God could have completely different plans.

A Beginning of an End: This is my last semester of classes for my Master's Degree in Elementary Education, and I have already submitted my application for student teaching in the Spring semester. If all goes according to plan, I will be FINISHED with my degree by May 2013. I am ready to be done with school, but at the same time the question of "what next?" and having to enter "real adult life" somewhat scares me, haha.

No comments: