Monday, September 10, 2012

Three


This week is the 3rd week of the semester. The first two weeks went by fairly quickly, and were a mix of craziness and stress, but were overall not that bad. Hopefully as the weeks go on I will get more into the swing of things, and get used to my schedule and to doing homework again. As I type this, the windows in my room are open letting in the amazing fall weather that has finally arrived, at least for a little while  (one never knows how long it will last here in VA).

One of my classes this semester is Children's Literature. I am excited about this class because we have/get to read a LOT of children's books through the course of the semester. I few are assigned, but many are up to us to choose. I really enjoy reading so this is fun for me, and I sometimes almost feel guilty while reading, and have to remind myself that I AM doing homework (though I can't forget my other work)!

No comments: