Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Four Weeks and Counting

Tomorrow it will ve exactly four weeks until SUMMER BREAK! I am sooo excited. I am also excited because my exams should be fairly easy. My Spanish and Philosophy exams should be easy and my computer exam shouldn't be too bad. My Biology exam is basically I regular test and I don't have an English exam! The only major assignments that I have between now and finals is a 2,000 word research paper for English, a project for my computer class and 2 short oral presentations for Spanish (none of these should be too bad :) Two weeks after school lets out I will be heading for New Attitude! I am so excited as this is my very first time! I will be carpooling with a bunch of other people from my church and we have to leave late Friday night and drive all the way to Kentucky! The conference runs from Saturday until Tuesday and according to my friends who have gone in previous years it will be filled with good teaching, great worship, talking, staying up very late, and more talking. During the summer I am hoping to do some extra work to save up some money while I have the time to work extra hours. I also hope to have some fun with family and friends and go to the beach at least once! Maybe I can even get in a trip to Busch Gardens! Last year, I went with Kaitlin and her family, and Laura. It was my 2nd time going and the 1st time to ride a major roller coaster! I even rode the Griffon! It was sooo scary, but I think I would do it again as it was a lot of fun as well :) Well that is all for now. I have a philosophy class to go to in a few minutes.

No comments: