Saturday, April 5, 2008

Free Time


I actually have a weekend without any homework due on Monday! I have some longer assignments that I may work on, but I have nothing that I have to do! This turned out especially nice because I have a busy weekend! I
have a b-day party/sleepover tonight, church tomorow morning, a baby shower for someone in my care group tomorrow afternoon, and Community Groups tomorrow night! Whew. I am sooo glad I don't have a ton of homework on top of all this. I will try to post some pictures of some of these events, but it may be a little while.

To catch up here are some pictures of Easter Sunday and also of the day we celebrated Simeon's and my Uncle's bithdays. The picture above is of my Uncle. Sorry these are all mixed up between Easter and the b-day party.













The book that my Mom & Dad gave me for Easter!












This is a video of Simeon getting his b-day gift from Mom and Dad

No comments: