Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lunch

I would normally have worked today, but because my boss is out of town I was off. Alexandra and I met Kaitlin at Tropical Smoothie Cafe for lunch. I got a yummy Buffalo Chicken wrap and Alexandra and Kaitlin each got a smoothie and a half salad. After lunch we went over to Target for a little while to do some shopping. While we were there Alexandra and I saw these really pretty comforters and we got the idea to get them and paint our room in the same colors and also to accessorize in those colors! We still haven't decided for sure if we will do that, but I like the idea a lot. If we do it I will post pictures! If you would like to see the comforters we are considering click here to go to the Target website were they are shown and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

abbey said...

very pretty natasha! i think you guys should do it!

The Richards said...

Natasha, I really like the comforters! That would look so cute if you decorated your room in those colors:)
Kait

Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha!!!!!! I'm so glad we might be able to get those!



-Moriah