Saturday, July 26, 2008

SGC Women's Summer Book Club

I had my 1st book club meeting last night. It was great! First each person in the group shared their testimony and then we talked about the 1st three chapters of "Doing Things Right in Matters of the Heart" by John Ensor. The meeting was great! I though it was neat when one of the married ladies would offer advice and/or encouragement to the single ladies (its basically what SG was hoping would happen). I am looking forward to our next meetings! If you are in a book club, please post a comment on what your 1st meeting was like (when you have it) :)

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Natasha,
I'm so glad we are in book club together. I really enjoyed our time too. Hope you are having a great week and I look forward to seeing you next time. Happy reading!
Jenny Smith