Thursday, October 9, 2008

20 Things

Here I am putting 20 things you may or may not know about me. Please copy this list, erase my answers and put in your own answers for your blog! Its ok if you leave some blank. Leave a comment if you use this on your blog!

1) Favorite Season: Probably Fall or Winter although that may change when the next seasons come around!

2) How many classes are you taking this semester (or year if in High School)? : 5

3) Which is your favorite: Probably American History

4) Which is your least fav: Intro to Criminology

5) Why: I think the classes are boring

6) What is your major: Not 100% sure, but thinking of Elementary Education

7) Are the windows open at your house currently: yes

8) Where are you right now: At my desk in my bedroom

9) What has taken up the majority of your day today: I was at work

10) How many days are you at school: 3

11) How many at work: 2

12) Favorite Starbucks drink: Java Chip Frappacinno

13) Favorite (non-starbucks) drink: Coca-Cola

14) Favorite Holiday: Christmas

15) Favorite day of the week: Saturday

16) Least favorite day: If I had to pick I would probably say Monday or Tuesday

17) Favorite Type of shoe: Flip-flops

18) Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks: Salty

19) at least one movie you really want to see: Fireproof and Prince Caspian

20) How many poeple in your family: 9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't really put that on my blog because I'm not taking college or going to work. :)

The Richards said...

I'm putting this on my blog :)
Kait