Friday, October 31, 2008

CrAzY ScHeDuLe!!

Ok, here is what my tentative schedule will be like for next semester. It will be my 1st time having an 8am class!

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
9:00 Statistics 101
10:00 Geography 101 (Cultural Geography)
11:00 Political Science 101 (American Politics)
12:00 Break
1:00 History 101 (Asia)

Tuesday/Thursday
8:00-9:15 ECI 430 (Instructional Technology in the Classroom)

Right after this class I will go straight to work to work for probably 5 1/2 to 6 hours

The things that I am most nervous about with this schedule is going to school every day (LoTs of gas and time driving) and also the fact that the ECI class is a 4oo level course! My advisor did think that it would be ok and I need to take the course as I need to begin taking the education classes ASAP in order to get into the program.

I will let you know when my schedule is finalized!

No comments: