Friday, October 17, 2008

Whew!

I have just finished a big round of assignments and tests in school. On Wednesday I had a speech for Public Speaking and a midterm for American Literature. I also had two art projects due (one of which I had finished a little while before and the other which I had to work on the day before). Today (Friday) I had a 5-6 pg History paper due and I took an online, open book test for my Intro to Criminology class (which we could take anytime between last Monday and Sunday night). Now I have a little bit of a breather as far as major assignments and tests go. Yeah!

On the 31st I will meet with an academic advisor to discuss classes for next semester; I register for classes on November 13th! It is hard to believe that so much of the semester is finished already! There is only about eight weeks left (including exams); that means I am halfway through the semester!

No comments: