Sunday, September 12, 2010

Congratulations!!!

Kaitlin and Drew are engaged!!!!! Congratulations you two!

Kaitlin: I remember all the times of dreaming and thinking about getting engaged, planning a wedding, etc etc, and now it is finally here for you! It's no longer just dreaming about "one day", but you get to actually plan your wedding! ahhh! I'm looking forward to seeing how you plan this out, and to helping you plan that special day! P.S. Since you will have had wedding-planning experience by then you can help me when my turn comes. : )

Drew: I can't think of anyone better to marry one of my best friends! I know you will take wonderful care of her, and love her your whole life. I'm glad that I have gotten the chance to get to know you and see your relationship with Kaitlin grow. I look forward to witnessing this next stage in your lives: Marriage! Wow!

1 comment:

hunts said...

Natasha! this is SO SO sweet! :) I also remember dreaming and being giddy about wedding plans with Kaits! Now she get's to put those dreams into reality!! AHHHH So exciting! can't believe our Kaits is getting married!! Love you girl :) <3 ferf