Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Week of Class

My first week back at ODU has gone very well! So far, the classes seem enjoyable and the professors seem really nice (though I am unsure about how I will like the TA for my physics lab). I think I am going to really enjoy my Short Story class. I love reading so what could be better than homework that I would actually enjoy doing on my own during free time! The homework for my PoliSci class seems like it might be annoying, but perhaps I will get used to doing it (we have to read 5 newspapers and listen to 5 newscasts per week and summarize the ones related to state and local government) this is in addition to other readings.

This week we also had a ladies' meeting for care group. We shared our trials, encouraged one another, and prayed for each other. It was a very refreshing night! Thank you Rebekah for your loving and faithful leadership of this group!

No comments: