Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy (but fun) Day

Yesterday was really busy! First I worked for three hours and then my family, my grandma, my uncle, and my great aunt all went to Norfolk Botanical Garden! It was reall pretty and there is lots of flowers! After the botanical gardens Stephen, Philip, Moriah, and Simeon had their 1st b-ball practice (Moriah is in Softball). This is Simeon's 1st year playing T-ball and Alexandra gets to be his coach! Yep she is coaching a T-ball team this year. Here are some pictures of Simeon's practice. After them are the pictures of the gardens (I uploaded them in the wrong order which is why they are last; does anyone know how to move pictures around?)




This picture is of a branch growing into a tree!










2 comments:

laura a. said...

Your brothers are growing up so fast! How cute!

Grace Caroline said...

Thats great that Alex is coaching... she's having a blast I'm sure!