Monday, March 17, 2008

Cookies!!!

I made cookies the other day for a lunch that I went to today. I made no-bake cookies and omitted the cocoa and added caramel chips. They turned out really yummy. You can get the recipe here. the only changes that I made were to leave out the cocoa powder and I added caramel chips after I stirred in the oatmeal. Here are some pictures!


These are the caramel bits that I used



Pictures of the cookies as they were setting...they were not quite done yet at the time of these pictures :)


The empty cooking pan. For easy clean-up fill the pan with water let the water boil and while it is boiling use a spatula or something to rub off all the cookie dough. It makes it really easy!

4 comments:

The Richards said...

yummm......I loved your cookies Natasha!!! Thanks so much for making them:)
Kait

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Those cookies rocked...I ate so many!!! Jacquelyn

hunts said...

Natasha! Awesome cookies the other day! I think I asked you like 5 times how to make them! haha! I had so much fun laughing with you and kait on Sunday! :) love YA! (check out my new blog)

~ferf

Anonymous said...

Those cookies look soooo yummy!
Moriah