Thursday, March 6, 2008

Help me decide!

I have to write a paper for English class on a debatable issue. In this issue I have to argue for a compromise/find common ground with the opposing side. I have to use at least 5 sources and only 2 can be off the internet unless I am using the library database or an online newspaper or government source.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should write about? If so please leave a comment. The 1st paper I did was on euthanasia (or Mercy Killing) and the other one was on animal testing so I don't want to do either one of those.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

The Richards said...

Hey Natasha!! What I did for an argument paper in speech class was eminent domain. It was actually pretty interesting. Some other ideas might be the Chesapeake Bay or homelessnes. I'm not sure if any of these sound good to you, but at least they give you some ideas :) See you tomorrow!!
Kait