Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tea Party

Last Wednesday I went to my very first ladies meeting for my Care Group. This month we did a ladies' tea. It was a great time of fellowship, food, and, of course, tea! There were many different kinds of tea to choose from and for food we had little sandwiches (the one I had had tomatoes, basil, and some kind of spread), chocolot roll, rasin sconed (with whipped topping, lemon curd, and/or rasberry jam to put on your scone). The food was delicious. I think that during the evening, God taught me about speaking up. Someone there said something, and I though of a response but did not say anything and then another lady there said almost the same thing that I was thinking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tea sounded great! Aunt Carol wants to take me to an afternoon tea somewhere fancy, but I told her that I don't like hot tea; she said I have to drink tea, so guess I should learn; I've heard the food is great!
Grandma

Natasha said...

Maybe you could just sip it a little and eat the food and enjoy the company...you don't nesesarily have to drink a whole cup of tea :) you should go I think that you would have fun!