Saturday, March 8, 2008

Classes for my Fall Semester

Hello everyone.

I just had my appointment with my academic advisor last Thursday, and I have decided which classes I will be taking. Here they are if you are interested.

-American Literature

-Criminal Justice (to fulfill part of my Social Science requirement)

-American History

-Art

-Intro to Naval Science (an elective, also, it is only 2 credits instead of 3)

If you are in school and have decided on your classes please leave a comment and let me know what they are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha,
What an interesting combo. Lots of variety. And seems like a good idea to be taking American History and American Lit at the same time - might be able to tell what was going on when the author wrote in some cases.
Am wondering what you'll be reading first in Lit class.
xo,
Grandma